GDPR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are very delighted that you have shown interest in Pixxel Precision data protection. We at Pixxel Precision take data protection very seriously and particularly high in priority. The use of the Internet pages of the Pixxel Precision is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the controller, the pixxel precision has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
“The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new legislation which will replace current data privacy law in the EU. This will give you more rights as an individual and more obligations to organisations holding your personal data with effect from May 25, 2018, onwards.”
This policy is layout how Pixxel Precision will use your personal information if you’re a user or visitor to our website or a person who use our services, e.g. request a quote from us or subscribe to our newsletter or are our client.
The ways we collect information include:
- Personal details such as names, Email IDs, address and contact numbers
- Details of how you use our website, and where you have accessed it from
- Details of how you interact with us on Social media
- Details of when you contact us and the series of communications between us including the emails or phone calls, Live Chat service or other forms of online receipts.
- Details of subscription for hosting, domain purchase etc.
- Details of your use of our services
- Transaction details like bank details, payment information etc.
- Photos, images and other descriptions/contents you have given us to be included on your website
- How we collect your personal information
- We collect your personal information directly when you provide it to us while you navigate through our website, or through other people when you use services associated with our website or when we start working on your project.
- We collect your personal information when you complete our Contact US form, or send us a communication through email, and through the telephone.
- How we will use your personal information
- We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating your enquiry regarding your website design or development, hosting or other digital marketing services or other services we offer.
- To update you with operational news and information about our Site or services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Site, hosting and domain name expiry, website disruptions or security updates;
- To monitor activities on the site, e.g. to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Site;
- To manage our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or while asking for your feedback or testimonial;
- To conduct analysis and research activities to improve and develop our services;
- To manage our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters).
- Where you give us consent:
- To provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- We may use your personal information to tell you about any relevant services offered by Pixxel Precision or any updates in the services that you have subscribed to.
- We can only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we either have your consent or a legitimate interest. Legitimate interest is when we have a business reason to use your information for marketing purposes (which will not unfairly go against your rights and freedoms.) In other words, we will not market to you based on legitimate interest if you have told us that you do not want to receive such marketing communications from us.
- You can withdraw your consent or ask us to stop sending you any marketing messages at any time. If you want to do so, please contact us by writing to email@example.com.
- Please note that if you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing E-MAILS from us, you will still receive essential service information such as upgrades to latest versions, hosting/domain renewals, payment dues and updates to this privacy notice.
- When we disclose your personal information
We will disclose your personal information to the following recipients:
- Authors of any items or services made available to you, so they can facilitate support and license validation, who may be located in any of the countries our products are available in;
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers, security and fraud prevention services, subscription management services, payment processing services. Please note that our subcontractors and service providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.)
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- A rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
- Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are a UK based company and Some of the recipients we have described above and to whom we disclose your personal information are based in the UK and other countries. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
- How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers in the UK and other countries. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including usernames and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
- Access to your personal information
You hold the right to make a request to access any personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in this data. You can also ask to erase/remove all your information if you wish to discontinue the services with us. To make an access or correction request, send us an email anytime stating the purpose.
- Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
We will send you marketing communications by email with your consent about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
You also have choices about cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
When you visit our Site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following details:
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- The domain name you requested;
- The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- The website which referred you to our Sites; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with our services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account.
- Your Rights
- To get a copy of your personal information that we hold
You can request a copy of your personal information as well as why we have that information, who has access to that information and where we got that information from at any time. Once we have received your request, we will respond to you within 30 days.
- Letting us know if your personal information needs to be updated
You have the right to question any information we hold about you that you think is wrong, out of date or incomplete. If you do, we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and make corrections.
If you need to update your contact details or any other information, you can do so by writing us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want us to stop using your personal information or erase your personal information
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the right to object and the right to erasure or right to be forgotten.
We may be able to restrict the use of your personal information so that it can be only used for a certain purpose such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights.
- Obtaining your personal information in a portable format
You have the right to get copies of your personal information from us in a format that can be easily re-used. You can also ask us to pass on your personal information to other organisations. To request this, please contact us using the email id email@example.com.
- Your right to complain
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office by emailing them.
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
- How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our team in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting our office at 72 Holden Close, RM8 2QT United Kingdom.
When you contact us, we need to verify your identity for your security. Verifying identity is an important way of safeguarding against criminal activities including the prevention of illicit access to your information.
If we are unable to validate your identity, we may ask you to provide further evidence so that we can access your information.
- Limitations of the rights
These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country:
- of your habitual residence;
- of your place of work; or
III. In which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
The information you make public or give to others
Please note, if you make your personal information available to other people, we can’t control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that data. There are lots of ways that you can find yourself providing information to other people, e.g. when you post a public message on a forum thread, share information via social media, or make contact with another user (such as a third party Author) whether via our Sites or directly via email.